The Millennium Martial Arts Academy is, first and foremost, a school. It is a dojang where students learn the art of Tae Kwon Do. It is not an easy journey to take for the Academy requires from every pupil discipline, commitment, sacrifice, and time.
But it is a journey worth traveling and we will certainly travel with you. You will never travel alone. That is our commitment to you.
Because the journey takes place within the dojang, it is worth noting the following proper decorum at all times.
- Show Respect. Respect your teachers and all students, not just the higher ranked.
- Respect the dojang.
- Respect your opponent.
- Enter and exit the dojang properly by making the proper bow.
- Behave correctly.
- Always wear a clean and ironed dobok.
- Come in class with clean hands, clean feet, and short nails.
- Do not wear sharp objects (if you do not have a dobok, wear pants that have no zippers).
- Do not wear any jewelry.
- Do not eat, drink, nor smoke in the dojang. Chewing gum is not permitted.
- Come to class on time.
- Unless it is urgent, do not talk while classes are in session.